Obama says “I’m my brother’s keeper.”

| Sunday, October 3, 2010 | |
Obama says “I’m my brother’s keeper.” Obama’s brother says, “I wish.”

 First Brother George Obama is still waiting for a little foreign aid from his brother Barack
 
by I Hate The Media

So there’s President Obama, talking to ordinary Americans in a backyard in Albuquerque, when he says the following:

“So I came to my Christian faith later in life and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead–being my brothers’ and sisters’ keeper, treating others as they would treat me.”

Since the President’s actual brother is still living in a 60-square foot hovel in the slums of Nairobi, we can only assume he means that in a Big Brother sort of way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment